[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder VE capture resolution

Jeff Waters jeffwaters at wowway.com
Fri Jul 11 22:24:39 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 20:20, Thorsten Scheuermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I'm planning on building a mythtv box and am considering using a TV Wonder
> VE. I was surprised to see that the PVR hardware database lists the capture
> resolution of only 320x240:
> http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=pvrhw_tuners
>
> Can anyone using this card please deny or confirm that?
> Thanks!
>
> -Thorsten Scheuermann

To be honest I've got the tv wonder (not ve) and use the bttv driver and
btaudio but cannot capture via hardware. Right now it's software @
480x352 only because mythtv is on my workstation, I don't have a
dedicated machine for it. I've never heard of this gatos driver before,
however I'm intrigued.

I'm now wondering if this would allow hardware capture with the tv
wonder cards?

Anyone tried this before?

- Jeff