[mythtv-users] MythTV probelms when using 'M' for guide

Shailesh shailesh17 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 07:56:40 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I've been struggling with getting MythTV running for a few days now and
would appreciate your assistance.  Whenever I press 'm' to get the
guide, the guide always shows "Unknown" in the grid, however, scrooling
through the list, the top portion with the program details seem to be
correct.  Its just the grid that doesn't get populated.  If it helps
any, I see tons of invalid date/time messages as soon as I enter 'm':
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2003-71-02
QTime::setHMS Invalid time 50:00:00.000
QTime::setHMS Invalid time 50:00:00.000
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2003-71-02

I was initially getting this with Mythtv 0.10, so I tried using the
latest from CVS and xmltv version 0.5.15.  I believe the database from
mythfilldatabase is populated correctly, as pressing 'O' seem to bring
up the correct information on the OSD.

The other issue which may/may not be related is that the channels are
out of sync by 1.  To watch channel 5, I actually need to choose
channel 6 in mythtv.

Other than that, tuner and audio seem to work great.
thanks!