[mythtv-users] MythMusic with Touchscreen

mbmbeers mbmbeers at mbeers.dk
Wed Jul 9 21:16:57 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have just got a touchscreen for my MythMusic box which is nice besides that
that none of the buttons in MythMusic are touchable any more ... :-(

Now I have three options:
1) Convince the authors to make the buttons mouse-aware again
2) Convince myself that I can do it in a clean way
3) Hack something ugly together I can use locally.

If number two is the way to go - could someone give me some initial pointers
on how to do it. The class UIType seems to be the place to start but this is
basically where I am at the moment. I know C++ but Qt is completely new ground
to me.

/mbm