[mythtv-users] KDE Question: Weird Session Save / Restore

Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com
Wed Jul 9 13:34:39 EDT 2003

Shawn-

This sounds like KDE's option to save Sessions when you log out.  If you
close everything, log out, and choose to save the session, that should
clear it up for you.  After that, never select to save the Session,a nd you
should be golden.

-Jeff

                    "Shawn Jackson"
                    <shawn_junk at hotmail.co       To:     mythtv-users at snowman.net
                    m>                           cc:
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     [mythtv-users] KDE Question: Weird Session Save / Restore
                    mythtv-users-bounces at s
                    nowman.net

                    07/09/2003 12:22 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Discussion about
                    mythtv

I know this is slightly off topic, but I tried some other message boards
and
nobody could help, but I found lots of people who had this problem.

On bootup, the same programs keep loading up (Office, Instant Messenger)
The odd thing is that I had these programs open a couple boots ago and then

ever since they launch on startup.  Even my home folder gets brought up on
startup.

Anyone know a way around this?