[mythtv-users] Frame Drop problems??

David Madsen madsend at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 9 10:46:14 EDT 2003

Let me know how your next conversion goes.  I switched my ext3 file system
over to writeback mode, we'll see if that helps at all.  I would like to
figure out what is causing this.  I also noticed something else interesting
after I made the first post.  all of those duplicate frame messages happen
spaced exactly 10 frames apart.  I don't know what (if any) significance
that may have, but interesting none the less..

Dave