[mythtv-users] MythTV in Gentoo portage.

Max Kalika max+lists.mythtv.users at lsit.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 8 21:30:18 EDT 2003

Hi all!

For those Gentoo users eagerly awaiting the inclusion of MythTV (and xmltv
and all the myth modules) there's good news.  Myth* is finally in portage.
Only the latest stable (0.10) mythtv and the known working xmltv (0.5.14)
are in there however.  For those who want more cutting edge, you can still
grab ebuilds for xmltv 0.5.15 and the myth* cvs from my CVS tree.  I think
the link was posted on this list previously (I just signed up myself).  I
think the plan is for me to maintain these things in official portage so if
you find any problems, please yell at me.

---max kalika
--max at lsit.ucsb.edu
-lsit systems administrator