[mythtv-users] Installing PVR250 on Mandrake 9.1

Mark Levaillant marklev at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 8 00:55:44 EDT 2003

I just got a Hauppauge PVR250 and I am trying to install it on Mandrake 9.1.  I found the documentation on the MythTV.org site to install
it.  Everything goes well up to the point where I compile the driver.  I get I2C not found errors.  I continued as it said it was using a work
around and got to the point where "Next, copy the files that were compiled in the driver directory into the appropriate modules directory:".
What is the appropriate modules directory?  Do I need to worry about the I2C errors?

I currently have the system working with a Hauppauge WinTVgo card but am going to replace it with the PVR250.
System;
OS:  Mandrake 9.1
CPU:  Athlon 1.333G
MB:  Asus A7V133
RAM:  256MB SDRAM
Sound:  SBLive OEM
Video:  Nvidia Geforce 2MX

Also can I use the two above cards on the same system?

//  Mark Levaillant
//  marklev at shaw.ca
//  http://members.shaw.ca/marklev
//