[mythtv-users]Help approaching install....questiononhackingbttv/recompiling kernel? *slightly OT*

Mike Miller miller44 at optonline.net
Mon Jul 7 23:10:15 EDT 2003

Well its official, I don't deserve mythtv, I am the BIGGEST DUMBASS
ALIVE, and that is the truth.  If the mailing list has a dumbass of the
year award, im nominating myself.  I was still having problems w/my
leadtek card so I decided to search the mailing list for someone who had
gotten the leadtek card working and email them.  Then I found this post,
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=53928;searc
h_string=leadtek;guest=756044&t=search_engine#53928
I said na, couldn't be, I checked my plug, and guess what.....it was in
the FM plug.  I still cant believe it, I had checked it but I sort of
breezed over it b/c I figured I wouldn't have gotten any
picture....still cant believe I got picture.  Ok though, now im rolling,
ready to get this badboy working.
Sorry for wasting everyones time w/this problem, thanks to those who
tried, unfortunately ill probably be back soon for more questions
(hopefully more legit)
Thanks again!