[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.10 and lirc

Jan Michel jan at michel1.de
Mon Jul 7 21:52:56 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have the following problem using my remote control (hauppauge/serial) via
lirc/irxevent. Everything goes fine until I use MythVideo. After playing
a movie
and leaving the player the remote control stops to work. The lircd-log says
"lircd 0.6.6: removed client". I have tried the "-nolirc"-option for my
mplayer, but
without any success.

I observed a similiar problem while using the LiveTV in MythTV. After a few
minutes the remote control stops working. Before this the screen becomes
black/
blue for a second and gets refreshed by pressing any button on my remote
control

Thanks in advance.

Jan