[mythtv-users] GeForce4 MX440se

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Mon Jul 7 14:25:22 EDT 2003

Thus spake James Brent Michalski:
> Wow, I didn't realize that so many different manufacturers made a
> "GeForce4 MX440se" card!
>
> Does it matter video quality-wise, etc. if I get the PCI version rather
> than the AGP version?  My local BustBuy has one of these PCI cards
> in-stock that has the composite, s-video, and vga out on it...
>
> I don't want to end up buying one of these things if it is not going to
> give me great results...

If you're not going to be running a lot of intensive things on the
machine (read: playing games), then a PCI card would likely be perfectly
fine for mythtv.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never
forgotten this." - Anonymous