[mythtv-users] Running Myth on seperate Backend and Frontends

Tyler Drake pcjabber at ec.rr.com
Mon Jul 7 03:04:51 EDT 2003

I need to know, if I do go this way, what are the advantages and
disadvantages of 1 central backend, and two frontends?

In addition, what needs to go where? (i.e. Recording Hard Drive in backend
or frontends? Music HD in backend/frontends?...etc)

Thanks so much!

I also want to thank Isaac and the other people around here that help with
support, and create the code for this project.  This project is awesome!

T.D.