[mythtv-users] Watch Live TV crash

William Lindner blazing-dragon at charter.net
Sat Jul 5 23:37:21 EDT 2003

well, I've recently installed MythTV v0.10 on my RedHat 9 box and the database and the scheduling programs seems to be working fine.  I added the MythVideo add-on and that works fine also, but whenever I try to watch a recording, or a live show it crashes and gives me the following error:

Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
Opening OSS audio device '/dev/dsp'.
Over/underscanning. V: 0.000000, H: 0.000000, XOff: 0, YOff: 0
Using XV port 69
Killed

I know that my tuner works because I've tested it with xawtv.  But I'm guessing it's some sort of sound issue...  but I don't really know, please help, thanks in advance