[mythtv-users] Some thoughts on using LiRC to control and recieve at the same time...

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Sat Jul 5 18:35:41 EDT 2003

I read about someone going through the source and changing every
instance of lirc_serial to lirc_serial2, (I think they had to rename
the daemon too) then compiling again for the second device. Then they
had two separate daemons and two kernel modules running but with
different names. I think it is in the myth archives.

Cedar