[mythtv-users] Can't change channel...again..

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Fri Jul 4 14:38:35 EDT 2003

Well here's a new one.  Today I was watching live tv on myth, and all of a
sudden the myth box stopped changing channels.  When I hit Up or Down the
video blinks for a second then goes right back to displaying the same
channel.  mythfrontend will print out  QTime::fromString: Parameter out of
range.  Every time I try to change the channel.  It also will not change
from the EPG.  I ran into a problem like this earlier this week with a
different error message, Isaac suggested changing the default channel,
which fixed the problem.  I tried that again this time, and no luck, and
also checked the channel table in the database to make sure the channum
field had not been corrupted as others have stated on this list.  the
channum field looks fine.  Anybody have any ideas what could cause this
problem?