[mythtv-users] rpms for Red Hat Linux 8.0 obsoleted

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 4 14:10:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have stoped upgrading packages for Red Hat Linux 8.0 since some time, as
o I have currently no spare machine for dedicating it to Red Hat Linux
  8.0 atrpms builds, and
o RH8.0 users of atrpms have dramatically dropped in favour of RH9 (I
  get more requests for RH7.3 than RH8.0 !)

I am now obsoleting RH8.0 packages one by one, which means that they
won't appear anymore in apt/yum repos. They will still be available
for manual downloads from atrpms or pbone.net, until I take them off
the net sometime in the future.

Having said that, almost all src.rpms had been designed to rebuild on
both platforms, so you can still try rebuilding the RH9 src.rpms.
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de