[mythtv-users] Single Box for Myth font/backend

John Madill jmadill at joyousnoise.com
Thu Jul 3 12:17:17 EDT 2003

I'm running all-in-one on a HP Pavillion 754, which is a 2.5 gHz Pentium 4
... no problems.  I'm even running a few internet servers on the box.

I tried first on a 600 mHz Celeron ... no go.  I've since started to build a
second box with an AMD 1800+ processor and will see how that works.

Good luck.
-jm