[mythtv-users] Single Box for Myth font/backend

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Thu Jul 3 09:55:42 EDT 2003

I was just curious if there is any serious performance issues with
putting everything on one box (provided its a power/work horse). I'm
working on assembling a dedicated box for Myth but would like to have
it as a show piece ... its going to run a ton of cash just for the
goddy extras so rather then forking out for a couple machines I'd like
to throw it all into one box.

Has anyone had any issues doing this? All suggestions are appreciated,

Lonny