[mythtv-users] some mythtv-0.10 questions

Alexander P. Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Thu Jul 3 09:35:44 EDT 2003

I am still using (now patched) xmltv-0.5.8 and a mythtv mid-april CVS
(pre-0.9). I already compiled mythtv-0.10 and I have a question or
two
before I upgrade:

1. Does mythfilldatabase still work with xmltv's previous format
(still backwards compatible with prior to 0.5.11 xmltv releases)?

2. Anyone using the funhouse theme with .10 ? Is there a place where
should download an updated version? With some tweaks I was able to
use
it with CVS prior to the 0.9 release. I remember something from the
list about this theme being redone, so I am not sure if it still
works
with the new release.

Thanks,
Alex