[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 and xmltv .5.14

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Thu Jul 3 08:44:56 EDT 2003

ah ok, i see that you are filling channel data using xawtv conf.
Yes, send me your database and I'll take also a look (like you, when I get at
home and have a time too).
In the meantime, since you are germany, maybe you'll prefer to fill the
channels in this way:

$ filldatabase --manual --preset

Will prompt you for introducing the channel data manually, maybe it's a pain
but you have to do it just once, and then you'll be able to introduce also
channel presets (give the number of your choice to each channel and then use it
un your remote when watching tv, etc).

Ramon.