[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv .10 and xmltv .5.14

Donald Cook DCook at t-online.de
Thu Jul 3 15:58:19 EDT 2003

Ramon,

My channel database looked the same way as it did when I made a mistake
and used  xmltv .5.11 and mythtv .91.  Instead of my channel numbers in
the channel_id, I had strange things like rtl.something.de and
cable1.something.somthing.de.  I am typing this in by memory.  When I
get home in about 3 or 4 hours I will send the database to you.

Here is what I did.  After making and instlling xmltv .5.14 and mythtn
.10, I droped my mysql database (and ran mysql < mc.sql).  I ran setup
and said yes to droping the current configuraton. Also I setup
tv_grab_de.  Then I ran:

     mythfilldatabase  --xmltvchannel 1 ~/.xawtv
     mythfilldatabase

At this point I checked the channel database and found it was
corruped.

donald