[mythtv-users] Please help with changing channel problem

Donald A. Cook DCook at t-online.de
Wed Jul 2 08:15:38 EDT 2003

I have found one of my problems.  Under Input Connections in setup I
found that I had left the Starting channel at the default setting (3).
I changed it to one of the European channels (S24) and the problem with
Scheduled Recording not changing channels went away.

The frontend freeze problems when I try changing channels in Live TV is
still with me.  Maybe the new release .10 will fix that.

donald