[mythtv-users] problem using mythtv with xinerama

Daniel Paessler paessler at gmx.de
Tue Jul 1 21:31:26 EDT 2003

no response until now :-(
should i better post this one to the devel-list?
anyway, i tried this now without twinview, using a normal
xinerama-setup with 2 screen-definitions. still a problem.
when launching mythfrontend, the blue background is stretched
over both screens, but the menu starts correctly at the top left
of the second (tv) screen. on startup mythfrontend still says:

Found 2 Xinerama Screens.
Using screen 1, 800x600+1152+0

so my xinerama configuration seems to be ok. also, as i wrote before,
mplayer plays video correctly at the tv when starting with the option
-xineramascreen 1, so this might be a problem with mythtv. nobody else
has such a problem?

daniel

--
Daniel Paessler <paessler at gmx.de>