[mythtv-users] myth qt tree widgets hard-locking machine (!!)

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Jul 1 20:09:08 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 10:45 pm, Michael J. Sherman wrote:
> I just upgraded to current CVS to fix the XMLTV stuff.  In both
> MythMusic on the "Select Music" screen and in MythGame in the listing of
> ROMS, my machine hard locks in the middle of myth trying to draw the
> tree controls.

	Not sure about MythGame (haven't seen the newer code for that), but I find it
difficult to imagine what the stuff in ManagedTreeList and the MythMusic
selection tree could be doing to hard lock a machine ... ?

	Can you provide more details about machine, distribution, size of music
collection, etc., etc. Grasping at straws really, but maybe something will
click.

	Also, you might want to try to build for debugging, as gdb would at least let
you step through to the point where bad things happen.

- thor