[mythtv-users] matrox g200-tv

Peter M Schuh pschuh at Stanford.EDU
Sat Feb 8 07:56:48 UTC 2003

i doubt you can trade off cpu usage for disk space and get better quality

Aren't you already using the lowest workable resolution?

A quick search in the archives yields a discussion on this
The thread was called Box Processor Limits

Here is an excerpt from one of the mesages :

> You're better off with more
> raster lines so I'd also prefer 320x480 over 640x240 for
> that virtual size. So, a better list from high to low
> would be:
>
> 720x480 640x480 480x480 352x480 320x480 480x240 352x240 320x240

would a Socket 370 Celeron 1.4A GHz fit in there
or maybe a Celeron 1.0 GHz
it would fix the problem for about  $60
I take it it's a small price to pay to keep the girlfriend happy

anyone know
what is a lowest powered celeron is,
that would do 480x480 or even 320x480 ?

rt