[mythtv-users] X server on pvr-350 tv-out

David Margrave davidma at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 30 20:52:40 EST 2003

Well, somehow I got things working!  I suspect that reshuffling the PCI
cards may have helped, the process of which changed the lspci info from
0x0a to 0x0c.  I have an MSI motherboard.  I know that some motherboards
are picky about PCI slots, not all of which are created equal.  I had to
give up on the abit BP6 board for that reason.

Someone else suggested changing default recording settings to 720x480
instead of 480x480, which may also help.

EVerything is working now except audio on live TV.  audio on recordings is
fine.  I'll hack around some more, but I'm looking forward to wrapping up
spending all this time tweaking and no time enjoying it!