[mythtv-users] What distro to use with Epia M 9000 + Hauppage PVR-250

Jean DeVour jcdevour at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 00:41:08 EST 2003

I'm setting up my Myth box and I want to use the Mpeg decoder built in to
the CLE266 chipset and the 250 for the capture and encoding.

I started following the how to for setting up Myth TV using Fedora ( I can't
remember the author's name, sorry.) but I'm finding there aren't any drivers
for the FC1 distro.  So is there a suggestion as to a good distro to use
with this hardware?.. I'm not a total newbie to Linux but I haven't rolled
my own kernel either or recompiled much so a link to a how-to guide would be
great to if it's somewhat involved.

TIA.

Jean DeVour