[mythtv-users] Re:nuvexport Questions

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Dec 30 14:05:20 EST 2003

> Now, just have to get mythtranscode ? to recognize the cutlist ??

svcd export in nuvexport should work just fine if you tell it to use the
cutlist.

And you may want to double-check with the validity of splitting mpeg2
files - mpgtx is long untouched, and mpeg2 splitting was experimental
back then.

I'll look into adding support for a splitter if someone can confirm for
me that avidemux2 works properly.  (even better if you could tell me how
to use it so I don't have to dig through the man page)

-Chris