[mythtv-users] Re:nuvexport Questions

Darrell darrell.fleming at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 26 13:41:16 EST 2003

Great

Using mpgsplit, from mpgtx project (Sourceforge), I can get my SVCD
sized files.

nuvexport for a 2 hour movie gives me 2.1GB mpg file (with commericals)
# mpgsplit 'Casper, a Spirited Beginning.mpg' {795M-1590M}
gives me 2 795MB files (chunck1 & 2) and the extra 559M is chunk3.mpg

Now, just have to get mythtranscode ? to recognize the cutlist ??

Darrell