[mythtv-users] PVR-350 - Should I send it back?

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Mon Dec 29 10:25:04 EST 2003

Keep the card! You don't need to use the advanced features right now, but in
the future you may well want to. Also, since you are just getting started
with linux may I suggest Mandrake? I've been using linux for a few years now
and I've always liked Mandrake. Plus, there are some great RPMs out there for
MythTV on Mandrake. I was able to get Myth up and running in less than a week
using dual PVR-250s (granted I knew what I was doing, but the RPMs made
everything much easier)!