[mythtv-users] PVR-350 - Should I send it back?

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Mon Dec 29 09:17:07 EST 2003

Get a good Videocard with TV out and you're set to watch your shows. You don't need a TV-tuner card for that. But if you also want to record stuff and display it on your TV... pending on your machine speed, the PVR250 should suffice. (my opinion) .. I'm very happy with my PVR250

Jelle.

--
echo 16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlb xq |dc