[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an Airboard?

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 23:03:53 EST 2003

>From: Torsten Schenkel <torsten.schenkel at web.de>
>To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an
>Airboard?
>Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:57:37 +0100
>
>Am So, den 28.12.2003 schrieb Harry Orenstein um 17:33:
>
> > I have been told that it works for the RS remote as well has the
> > one I have (OFA 6012).  As a bonus my post also included
> > mappings for mplayer functionality (which I think you mentioned in
> > another post you were looking into).  I haven't gotten the REW,
> > FFW, SKIP and REPLAY functions to work due to not being able to
> > get the mplayer "skip" command to work, but it should give you a
> > leg up.
> >
> > Hope this helps!  Let me know if you get mplayer's skip command
> > to work.  I would be interested to know what I am doing wrong.
>
>To make mplayer skip you have to say "seek" :-)
>
>Here's part of my lircrc:
>
>    begin
>     prog = mplayer
>     button = Vol-
>     config = seek -10
>     repeat = 1
>    end
>
>    begin
>     prog = mplayer
>     button = Vol+
>     config = seek +10
>     repeat = 1
>    end
>
>HTH,
>
>Torsten
>--
>Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
>http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz
>Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
>http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough

Torsten,

Thanks!!! (x 1E+06).  Ever look at something so long you just can't
see the problem?  I can't even guess how many times I looked at
the output of "mplayer -input cmdlist" and didn't see my mistake!

Hope the config file and codes for the 15-2116 helped you out, at
least.  You might want to change the repeat to a higher value in
your skip commands though.  I tried it (works like a charm) but it
did produce some key bounce, so I upped the repeat to 3.

-- Harry O.