[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an Airboard?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Mon Dec 29 11:40:58 EST 2003

Am Mo, den 29.12.2003 schrieb Harry Orenstein um 05:03:
> >From: Torsten Schenkel <torsten.schenkel at web.de>

> Torsten,
>
> Thanks!!! (x 1E+06).  Ever look at something so long you just can't
> see the problem?  I can't even guess how many times I looked at
> the output of "mplayer -input cmdlist" and didn't see my mistake!
>
> Hope the config file and codes for the 15-2116 helped you out, at
> least.  You might want to change the repeat to a higher value in
> your skip commands though.  I tried it (works like a charm) but it
> did produce some key bounce, so I upped the repeat to 3.

I don't use a 15-2116, I use one of those, which works nicely with the
Hauppauge receiver and all of my other hardware.

http://www.pearl.de/product.jsp?pdid=PE4445&catid=5005&rate=1

I don't use mplayer very much, cant get a/v in sync with the pvr350's
tv-out. Didn't have time to play with it. Do you have some idea?

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz