[mythtv-users] ALSA Problem?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Fri Dec 26 01:11:45 EST 2003

I just thought of something Jarod....could it be the Line Out port that's
muted somehow on the Tuner card?  That would explain the no audio from
it....I plugged my speakers directly into it and of course got no audio.
Common sense tells me that it should play the LIVE audio...which would of
course be out of synch with the video...but I got nothing at all from it.  I
imagine the signal would work...

I might also be pulling at straws here.  I'm going to research that Line Out
port to see if there is a way to mute it....or unmute it in this case.  I
may be looking in the wrong place for the problem here.

Scott