[mythtv-users] MythBrowser Compile issues

Ramon Redondo malinon at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 22 10:25:56 EST 2003

Forgive my ignorance, I'm stumped... I had thought that reference in the
README was for KDEVELOP (http://www.kdevelop.org) which is an available
package under Gentoo, but that didn't solve my problem.

I've searched kde.org and googled all over the place for information on
the phrases "development package for kde", "kde development package",
and variations of those.  But while I've found references, I have yet to
find out where to download/acquire this.

Is this actually a reference to the 'Development Source Code' link on
the KDE.org website?  Or something else?

I'd appreciate a pointer to where I can get this... Since I'm running
Gentoo, an ebuild would be ideal if someone knows of one, but not required.

Ramon Redondo