[mythtv-users] On ivtv..

Dale Weber linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net
Wed Dec 17 00:02:25 EST 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 08:00 pm, Steve Bower wrote:

> 5 seconds at google reveals the ivtv project FAQ.  Discovering the exact
> URL is your homework assignment.  :-)
>
> If the FAQ doesn't answer your questions, it contains pointers to other
> resources.
>
> May your research be fruitful!

	I've been through google and found several things regarding ivtv, which did
not answer the question I still have.  I am trying to figure out whether I
need ivtv for my older WinTV/PVR card (not a 250 or 350, but an old model
880).

> P.S. Eric Raymond has an excellent treatise on asking *good* questions
> of computer geeks; see the section "Before You Ask"...  :-)

	I know how to ask questions just fine. :D  I always go searching the net for
answers BEFORE I ask questions.  I just can't seem to find the answer to this
one so far.

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.org
We support Open Source 100% with Linux and FreeBSD!