[mythtv-users] On ivtv..

Steve Bower sbower at cisco.com
Tue Dec 16 23:00:37 EST 2003

As written by Dale Weber <linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net>:
> I'm a bit confused about this ivtv everyone is using.  I'm not sure I
> really need it for my current PVR card (WinTV-PVR model 880).  Can
> anyone tell me if I really need ivtv or not?

5 seconds at google reveals the ivtv project FAQ.  Discovering the exact
URL is your homework assignment.  :-)

If the FAQ doesn't answer your questions, it contains pointers to other
resources.

May your research be fruitful!

  Steve.

P.S. Eric Raymond has an excellent treatise on asking *good* questions
of computer geeks; see the section "Before You Ask"...  :-)