[mythtv-users] alsa mutes after rebooting, super mount, and comments on Jarod's fedora guide

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com DBakker at arrayasolutions.com
Tue Dec 16 19:35:09 EST 2003

Actually in the alsa docs they have you add some lines to your
modules.conf to store and restore your settings when you  un/load your
alsa modules (reboot). I never went back to figure it out so I just use
the restore in my rc.local

Im sure someone in this list can post thier pre and post lines for alsa
from their modules.conf if you are intrested.

"Dane Kantner" <webmaster at dddane.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
12/16/2003 07:19 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

"Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] alsa mutes after rebooting, super mount,     and
comments on Jarod's fedora guide

> You need to restore the config also. maybe put "/sbin/alsactl restore"
in
> your rc.local file

is this in the documentation?  i'm thinking it didn't used to be if it
is...
what I ended up doing is restore the modes by calling all of the command
line mixer settings for each device at startup.

-dane