[mythtv-users] Major problem with Myth .13

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Sun Dec 14 19:22:41 EST 2003

Im running gentoo also, I just upgraded to 0.13 a few hours ago - no
problems what so ever :-) Gentoo installed Myth in /usr/bin so I just
had to fire up /usr/local/bin/myth*** instead - the only thing I did
extra is to install the patch that is on the site. 0.13 is worth it if
you get in running - I have missed the other threads to this posting so
Im not really sure what the issue is, but I can tell you that 13 is
workable and worth the upgrade...

Curtis