[mythtv-users] Major problem with Myth .13

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net
Mon Dec 15 12:31:13 EST 2003

On December 14, 2003 05:22 pm, Curtis Wood wrote:
> Im running gentoo also, I just upgraded to 0.13 a few hours ago - no
> problems what so ever :-) Gentoo installed Myth in /usr/bin so I just
> had to fire up /usr/local/bin/myth*** instead - the only thing I did
> extra is to install the patch that is on the site. 0.13 is worth it if
> you get in running - I have missed the other threads to this posting so
> Im not really sure what the issue is, but I can tell you that 13 is
> workable and worth the upgrade...

Thats what I've been waiting to hear.. .12 was ALMOST working perfectly,
except for some prebuffering pauses after say 10 minutes of livetv... And I
_had_ tried a cvs version not to long before .13 was released, and it didn't
seem to work, but hey, it was probably a combination of things, like my
kernel, and bttv drivers.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net