[mythtv-users] Mandrake 9.2 - Picture - No Sound

Mike Friesen the_mike_d at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 00:20:16 EST 2003

I tried both of those command and I received the following error:
ioctl: VIDIOC_S_CTRL
ioctl: VIDIOC_S_CTRL failed

in /var/log/message i got the following:
kernel: ivtv: ivtv-api.c: unknown ioctl 0xc008561c

I tried everything in the mythtv documentation like
# modinfo msp3400
filename:
/lib/modules/2.4.22-10mdk/kernel/drivers/media/video/msp3400.o
author:      "Gerd Knorr"
license:     "GPL"
parm:        probe short array (min = 1, max = 48), description "List of
adapter,address pairs to scan additionally"
parm:        probe_range short array (min = 1, max = 48), description
"List of adapter,start-addr,end-addr triples to scan additionally"
parm:        ignore short array (min = 1, max = 48), description "List of
adapter,address pairs not to scan"
parm:        ignore_range short array (min = 1, max = 48), description
"List of adapter,start-addr,end-addr triples not to scan"
parm:        force short array (min = 1, max = 48), description "List of
adapter,address pairs to boldly assume to be present"
parm:        once int
parm:        debug int
parm:        simple int
parm:        standard int