[mythtv-users] Recommendations for cable tv splitters/amplifiers?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 11:21:47 EST 2003

Hi all,

Well, while I'm waiting for my 2 new AverMedia M-179 cards to arrive, I
thought I'd better address my anticipated signal quality issues.  I
currently have my cable drop split into 2; one goes to my TV and one
goes to the WinTV 401 dbx card in my Myth box.  I'll be adding 2 M-179s
to this setup, so I'll need to split into 4 instead of 2 (possibly 5,
so I can hook my VCR back up as well).  Any recommendations out there
on what kind of splitter/amplifier setup I should get?

TIA,

JAC