[mythtv-users] Can NTP affect playback?

Douglas Phillipson dougp at intermind.net
Thu Dec 4 03:00:06 EST 2003

Well NTP isn't the culprit.  I disabled it and still have the problem.
Interestingly I have a second machine I use with Knoppmyth as a frontend
that works great.  The ONLY difference, aside from it not being a
"backend" is it hase a Soundblaster audio card in it rather than using
the onboard VIA 8233 audio.  I will try one in the backend just to see...

DSP