[mythtv-users] Re:Not recording anything using CVS (7/30)

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Wed Aug 6 20:13:49 EDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:11:02 -0400 spake Joseph of:

> Sounds like when you reinstalled Myth you may have configured it to use the
> wrong cable tuning standard.  Go into your backend setup and check your
> "Channel Frequency Table" setting (under "General").

Also just found that restarting the backend looks like it resolves the problem
as well...

...and I just tried recording the end of a program and it worked properly...
maybe the problem has magically fixed itself. That would be nice. :)

Now to find out why the picture controls (contrast/brightness/colour/etc)
don't work... :)   (usually they show -1 when I hit the picture adjustment
buttons, other times they show the correct values, but the actual picture
adjustments are wrong... like Contrast shows 30%, but the picture looks more
like 50%)

It's only annoying because it was working fine before the reinstall :)

aaron