[mythtv-users] Resubjected: Oversaturated TV-Out

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Fri Aug 1 12:24:02 EDT 2003

Hey Russ,

Supposedly under Win****, there's a setting for Color Correction, so it
either handles it in software (which I doubt), or there's a register you
can call to turn it on -- but once again, NVidia's blatant disrespect of
the GPL (and they're using GNU tools to make!!!) makes it extremely
difficult to figure out which register that is :/..

If you figure it out, let me know.

Cheers,
Aaron