[Mythtv-translators] New MythTV Forum

JP Moitinho de Almeida moitinho at civil.ist.utl.pt
Sun Feb 9 00:31:42 UTC 2014

The current Portuguese translation for "users" is the one used in pt-br, not
in pt-pt. But is it worth having two "pt"s?

I would use

//Begin: National_Flag
$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
        'FLAG'              => 'Bandeira Nacional',
        'FLAG_EXPLAIN'      => 'Escolha a sua bandeira nacional',
        'TOP_FLAG_TITLE'    => '5 Primeiras Bandeiras Nacionais',
        'FLAG_USER'         => '%s Utilizador',
        'FLAG_USERS'        => '%s Utilizadores',
));

In short , using "Utilizador" instead of "Usuário" and replacing "5 Melhores"
that means "5 best" with the "5 primeiras", "5 first", as in Spanish.

I will consider the invitation to volunteer. The problem is universal...

(Há um lurker que queira avançar? Com apoio seria mais fácil.)

Regards

ZP