[Mythtv-translators] It's now time... (...to get your translations ready...)

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Wed Sep 12 17:26:37 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 9/12/2012 12:26 PM, Nick Morrott wrote:
> Good news - we now have 10 completed translations
>
> The following translations are at >80% completion - with a push these
> could also be completed before release if there are translators
> available:

If there are translators available which are willing to work with the
current translators as they *all* have translators.

> - da

Danish translation: I believe Kenni (MythTV translation
maintainer/developer) is working as fast as he can on it.

> - it

Italian translation: Morris was having some problems updating his
translation but I believe they are now resolved. I'll ping him when I
get back home to make sure.

(I offered him my help and to any translator who needs help...)

> - ru

Russian translation: I haven't seen any recent activity on the Alex's
repo and blog so they might need some help. Please contact them if you
wish to help.***

> - sv

That's Jonatan (natanojl) and Roger translation. Last time Jonatan
committed it himself (he's a MythTV dev) so I guess it's not ready if he
hasn't committed it yet.

After the release of 0.26 (which should be very soon now...) I'll be
sending an email to the -users list to ask for additional translators
(for unmaintained languages and for those of you who asked for help on
the translation wiki page).

Thank you all for your great work and have a nice day!

Nicolas

PS: Nick I got your ping, I'll be replying tonight when I get back home.

*** http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation