[Mythtv-translators] Fwd: [mythtv] 0.25 final -- Delayed until approximately April 9th
knight at teksavvy.com
Sat Mar 31 17:53:58 UTC 2012
You have approximately one more week to update (and/or complete) your
translation before the release of 0.25.
Have a nice day!
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [mythtv] 0.25 final -- Delayed until approximately April 9th
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 13:40:44 -0400
From: Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net>
Reply-To: Development of MythTV <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
To: Development of MythTV <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
CC: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
There are primarily two tickets that are concerning, #9830 and #10519.
These heavily impact Live TV usage with analog capture cards and
should be fixable with a few more days of attention.
mythtv-dev mailing list
mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
More information about the Mythtv-translators