[Mythtv-translators] [mythtv] 0.25 Release Schedule -- feature freeze this Sunday

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 9 06:08:32 UTC 2012

Sending off list

On 03/08/2012 10:29 PM, Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> On 3/8/2012 9:57 PM, Walter Cheuk wrote:
>> Hi Nicolas
>>
>> As new release of MythTV is coming, will the Chinese date/time formats
>> be added? Thank you.
>>

>> Walter
>>
> Hi Walter!
>
> I am currently looking into a way for you to add a new entry yourself in
> the list of selectable date formats.
>
> I was trying to get it ready before we went into feature freeze but was
> unfortunately unable to so if I want to get this in (once I am satisfied
> with the results) I will have to ask for a derogation.

I still think it would be acceptable--even during feature freeze--to add
additional date formats to the list of selectable ones (and I think
we've seen that since they're used in the language/country prompt,
non-Latin characters won't be a problem).  I'll support you on making
that change, now, and even on backporting additional ones to 0.25-fixes,
after release, if other translators give you other formats later.

Mike