[Mythtv-translators] New translation instructions for git?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jan 8 17:05:42 UTC 2011

  On 01/08/2011 10:27 AM, Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> I know Mike had already started adjusting it to git somewhat but there
> are still a few things left to do.

Yeah, I ended up leaving the commands for creating new files and
creating patches as they were since I wasn't sure the best way to do
that--what with things like git commit (which would then mean diff needs
done with git diff origin/master HEAD instead of just git diff, and
such)...  I was unwilling to decide which would be the best work
approach for you all.

Thanks for starting work on the hard part, Nicolas.  :)

Mike