[mythtv-theming] [0.27] Arclight

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Wed Jan 22 02:01:12 UTC 2014

Hello

The Arclight theme has been updated to 0.27.01.

https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight/commits/v27.01

Special thanks go to warpme

    Added parts of contrib/27-warpme contributions:
    music-base.xml
    musicsettings-ui.xml
    music-ui.xml
    netvision-ui.xml (not tested)
    notification-ui.xml
    schedule-ui.xml (schedule filter)
    weather-ui.xml
    zoneminder-ui.xml (not tested)

    The contributed files origin from 25.11 and parts of 25.12 and were
adapted to 27 by warpme.
    The used fonts "Gill Sans" and "AlternateGothicNo2EU" are not freely
licensed.
    Changed to the Arclight fonts "CartoGothic Std" and "League Gothic".
    "Gill Sans" and "AlternateGothicNo2EU" have a smaller characterspace, so
the contributed files where positionally adapted.
    Translated some parts from polish in englisch.
    Used popup fading as already existed/configured in Arclight.

I redesigned mythgallery to use an image grid.

@Chris,Michael
Can you please create
ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.27/Arclight-27.01_0.27.zip
Git repo is tagged with v27.01

Anyone who want to try earlier:
cd ~/.mythtv/themes
# get the version from github and make it coexist to other local Arclight
instances
git clone https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight.git  Arclight.27.01
pickup the new theme in the themechooser

TODO:
In the image grid I would like to hide the filename for images. I tried
several ways to accomplish this but to no avail, I started a mail thread
today to sort this out.

Any comments are welcome.

Angela